Can you believe it? The holidays are right around the corner! We know how stressful gift shopping can be, so we made a list of all our favorite gifts, products, services, guides and ideas for that outdoorsy woman in your life to put your mind at ease.
1. The Explorer Backpack from Lil Bellies:This beautiful backpack is inspired by an old vintage explorer backpack, is hand stitched, and made with sturdy canvas and a soft leather finish.
2. National Park Pass: A national park pass would not only be a great gift for her, but also for the whole family - and lasts all year long! Each pass costs $80/year and covers entrance fees and standard amenity fees at more than 2,000 national parks and national wildlife refuges.
3. Composter: Waste no more and go eco-friendly with an indoor composter. This kitchen composter makes it easy to store scraps inside before emptying it in a larger outdoor composter.
Want to let her build her own compost bin with ease? Then look no further, because Nature Supply Co has the perfect digital education guide for her with step-by-step instructions on how to build your own compost bin!
4. Natural Dish Sponge: These plastic free, bio-degradable kitchen scrubbies are eco-friendly, breathable, sustainable, recyclable and they really do work well!
5. Eco-luscious Bath and Body Essentials: These products are thoughtfully handcrafted completely from scratch with the finest ingredients. They are not diluted or disguise with cheap filler oils, animal fats, petroleum, artificial colorants, or skin stripping chemicals. You'll never find sulfates, phthlates, gluten, or parabens in any of these products. All that AND all the products smells are incredible!!
6. Vivobarefoot shoes: All Vivobarefoot footwear is designed to be wide, thin and flexible: as close to barefoot as possible. They promote your foot's natural strength and movement, allowing you to feel the ground beneath your feet. How cool is that?!
7. Nature Inspired Clothing from Nature Supply Co: These nature-inspired designs printed on eco-friendly apparel are sure to be a hit with that outdoorsy woman in your life!
8. Puzzles: Puzzles are a great way for her to relax all while having a bit of fun. Don't miss out on these amazing nature-inspired puzzles for your outdoorsy woman that would also make for a beautiful wall art!! ;)
9. Be Hippy Mugs: This company will inspire your woman to live an adventurous and happy life! They have so many amazing products to choose from including this awesome mug!!
10. Pura Vida Bracelets: Check out these fun bracelets! Not only do they have outdoorsy styles, they are also a company with a mission. Pura Vida Bracelets provides full-time jobs to artisans worldwide and donates millions to charity.
11. Eco-friendly Earringsfrom The Minne Design Co.: These handmade earrings are sure to be a hit if your outdoorsy woman also likes to dress up every once in awhile!
12. Thread wallets: An outdoorsy woman can never have too many wallets! When you feel like changing it up or matching an outfit, these wallets make for the perfect gift!
13. Cotopaxi's Coats: These coats are not only fashionable but this company stands for a good cause! Each year, they provide targeted grants to nonprofits. Whether it’s volunteering at local farms or helping install irrigation pumps in Myanmar, they are committed to helping eradicate poverty.
14. MiiR water bottles: MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven drink-ware company with a social and environmental mission.
15. Sand Cloud beach towel: These amazing Turkish cotton towels are woven with longer fibers than your average terrycloth beach towel, which creates a stronger, softer, and more absorbent material - literally everything you could ask for in a towel. They dry quicker so no more musty smell, they are sand resistant, light, compact and easy to travel with.
16. Pela Phone Case: Check out these biodegradable, compostable and zero-waste phone cases! When you buy just 1 Pela Case, you’re stopping the equivalent of 27 plastic bags from ever seeing a landfill. Plus how cool is this honeybee case?!
17. Shelly Cove glass straws: Grab these stainless steel straws for your outdoorsy woman to take with her wherever she goes. Did you know? Plastic straws are unable to be recycled and Americans use 500 million per day (that's more than 1 per person!).
18. Bamboo Tooth Brush: Don't forget to give your woman the gift of clean teeth all while being eco-friendly! Every part of this toothbrush is plant-based: bristles, handle, and box.
19. Bangs shoes: BANGS Shoes are made from 100% vegan, ethically sourced materials inside a factory whose workers are treated with dignity and respect.
20. Trek Light Gear Blanklet: Trek Light Gear is a small business with a big heart. They believe in passion and authenticity. PLUS every purchase plants trees!! Every blanket is made from excess clothing materials. By re-purposing high quality materials and preventing them from ending up in the landfill, they are able to minimize their environmental impact and create less waste for our planet.