Responsibly produced. Ethically sourced.
- Every decision from sourcing to packaging is made with the planet in mind. We strive for recyclable, reusable, or biodegradable packaging options wherever possible and are constantly updating our processes.
- All of our products are manufactured in anti-sweatshop environments where workers are paid fair wages.
- Our organic line meets the Global Organic Textile Standards and is made out of cotton grown without any harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Our non-organic apparel manufacturer recycles or re-purposes all of their waste and they use solar energy to power their buildings.
- Every item is made to order to prevent overstock and waste.
- We use 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
We are proud to have committed to zeroing out our carbon footprint by becoming Climate Neutral Certified by Earth Day 2020.
To become officially certified, we have set goals to reduce our carbon footprint (such as sourcing more locally-grown organic cotton, minimizing our waste from faulty items through recycling and upcycling, etc.) and then to offset any remaining carbon emissions by purchasing carbon offsets.
Our ultimate goal is simple: to be a responsible company that makes products that help combat climate change.