You Shop. We Give Back To Nature.
Why is soil so important?
Soil is the single most multi-faceted environmental solution.
By healing soils, we can:
- Restore water systems - reducing both flood and drought.
- Increase nutrient density in our food - leading to healthier humans.
- Require fewer toxic inputs - protecting farmers and our oceans.
- It is the only place for our excess atmospheric carbon to safely return.
What else do we do to support nature?
- We plant 762,000 wildflower seeds each month through our partnership with The Bee and Butterfly Habitat Fund.
- In 2021, we started our first annual Dash for Trash event and invited you to pick up trash in your community. We had participants from all over the globe and collectively, we picked up 1,170 pounds of trash.